IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ORDER
- The generation and forwarding of an order by you (the "Customer") using Uneedit website constitutes an offer to purchase the products from Uneedit Supplies Pty Ltd. All orders are subject to acceptance by Uneedit, and are otherwise subject to its general terms and conditions of sale.
- The display of products and prices on the website does not constitute an offer by Uneedit Supplies to unconditionally supply the products at displayed prices. All products and prices shown are indicative only, and are subject to product availability and price changes.
- All product descriptions are either provided directly from the product manufacturer, or based upon information provided directly by the product manufacturer. As a reseller only, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Uneedit Supplies Pty Ltd excludes all responsibility or liability for or arising out of any inaccurate or erroneous product description which appears on the website.
- The Customer´s password and Uneedit website access details are confidential information and must not be disclosed to, or used by, any person except for those employees of the Customer with a "need to know" for the purposes of placing orders with Uneedit Supplies. The Customer must return this confidential information to Uneedit Supplies on termination of its relationship with Uneedit Supplies.
- All intellectual property rights to Uneedit website, including design layout, graphics and content belong to Uneedit Supplies Pty Ltd. No copying, modification or distribution of the same is permitted without the prior written consent of Uneedit Supplies Pty Ltd.
- Access to Uneedit website may be terminated at any time by Uneedit Supplies.
- The website has been prepared for Australian users only. The Customer represents and warrants to Uneedit Supplies that it is a resident ofAustralia.
- Uneedit Supplies accepts no liability for the Customer´s security breaches, unauthorised use of the Customer´s credit card or credit account, fraud, forgery or mistaken or unauthorised orders or payments.
- Uneedit Supplies shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on website. The Customer relies on the information contained in the website at its own risk. The information on the website is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
- Uneedit Supplies reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in and the layout on the website, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms.
- Except in respect of implied warranties which cannot be excluded by law, Uneedit Supplies does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, suitability for any purpose, merchantability of, title to or usefulness of the information on and contents on the webiste or the products it supplies.
- Uneedit Supplies shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to the website or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
1. Scope: All goods and services ("Products") supplied by Uneedit Supplies Pty Ltd are supplied on these terms and conditions.
2. Order Acceptance: No order shall be binding on Uneedit Supplies until accepted by Uneedit Supplies. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these terms and conditions, is formed on acceptance by Uneedit Suuplies of an order from the Customer. Uneedit Supplies reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where Uneedit Supplies makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by Uneedit Supplies.
3. Payment Terms: All credit orders are accepted by Uneedit subject to satisfactory credit approval of the Customer, and are governed by Uneedit credit terms and conditions in force at the time of order placement, including the right to charge interest. Credit approval once granted may be withdrawn at any time. Where credit approval has not been granted, or is withdrawn, payment for all Products or Services supplied is required on delivery. Where credit has been granted, payment for the Products or Services is to be made on or before 30 days from the date of invoice, or 15 days from the date of a consolidated monthly statement, whichever is the earlier, except in the case of software licences, where payment must be made within 7 days of invoice date. Payment must be made in full without set off or deduction. Uneedit will investigate any disputed amounts, and if resolved in favour of the Customer, a credit will be issued to the Customer.
4. Title to Products: Ownership in the Products does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Products or otherwise, to Uneedit. Risk in the Products will pass on delivery to the Customer. Delivery may not be refused by the Customer. The Customer grants to Uneedit, its agents and servants, leave and licence to enter at any time on and into any premises occupied by the Customer to inspect, search for or remove any of the Products. If the Products are sold by the Customer, the Customer acknowledges that such sale is made by the Customer as bailee for and on behalf of Uneedit, to hold the proceeds of sale on trust for Uneedit, in an account in the name of Uneedit, until payment in full for the Products is made to Uneedit.
5. Delivery: Uneedit reserves the right to charge for delivery of the Products at any time, notwithstanding that it may not have previously done so. Administrative fees may also be imposed for orders under certain dollar values. Where prices are stated as inclusive of delivery, delivery is to the delivery point specifically accepted by Uneedit.
6. Returns: Any Products which are damaged or defective, delivered after their "use by" or "best before" date, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer´s order, or which the law provides may otherwise be returned to Uneedit Supplies may be returned to Uneedit within a reasonable time after the Customer has had a reasonable opportunity of inspecting the Products, at no cost to the Customer. The Customer may otherwise return Products to Uneedit and obtain a credit:
a) except for specially purchased products, products specifically tailored for the Customer´s requirements, vaccines, cold chain items, furniture, and canteen products which may not be returned;
b) provided that it does so within 14 days of delivery and a return authorisation is obtained from Uneedit;
c) provided that the Products are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition;
d) at the Customer´s own expense, or to the Customer´s account; and
e) on the basis that risk in the Products remains with the Customer until the Products are received by Uneedit, and that a restocking or return fee may be charged.
7. Notwithstanding the provisions of this clause 6, Uneedit Supplies will not accept a returned Product where the Customer has caused the Product to become unmerchantable or failed to take steps to prevent the Product from becoming unmerchantable or the Product has become damaged by abnormal use whilst in the possession of the Customer.
8. Customer Specific Stock: Where Uneedit has agreed to procure and/or warehouse and/or distribute Products specifically for the Customer, the Customer must, within 30 days of request, purchase all stock then warehoused and held at the then prevailing supply price. Where the Customer does not do so, Uneedit may dispose of the affected Products without liability for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer as a result. The Customer indemnifies Uneedit against all claims, demands, loss, costs and expenses incurred by or made against Uneedit, arising out of any actual or alleged infringement of patents, copyright, trademarks, design rights or other intellectual property rights, by any logo, design, copyright or other material that Uneedit may use, print or reproduce at the Customers request.
9. Liability: Except for those required or implied by legislation, Uneedit gives no express warranty in relation to products and services supplied to the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of Uneedit. Certain legislation may imply conditions and warranties into these terms and conditions. To the extent that such conditions and warranties may lawfully be excluded, all such conditions and warranties are expressly excluded. The liability of Uneedit under or arising out of the supply of goods and services for breach of any term, condition or warranty implied in or imposed upon the supply of goods and/or services by legislation, shall be limited, at the option or Uneedit to:
a) If the breach or liability relates to goods:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
(b) if the breach or liability relates to services;
(i) the supplying of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Except to the extent the law provides that liability is not able to be excluded, Uneedit shall not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits, loss of use or loss of data) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products, any services supplied by Uneedit or the failure of Uneedit to comply with these terms and conditions.
10. Conflicts: These terms and conditions will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions contained in the Customer´s order. In the event of any inconsistency, Uneedit will be deemed, by delivering the Products to the Customer or supplying services to the Customer, to have made an offer to the Customer to sell the Products or supply the services pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the Products or accepts the services. Uneedit reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Additional terms and conditions also apply when order is placed via the website, which are displayed on the website.
11. GST: Uneedit reserves the right to recover from the Customer all goods and services tax ("GST") payable in respect of the supply of goods and services to the Customer.
12. Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws ofNew South Walesand the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
13. No Waiver: The failure by Uneedit to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right, power or privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ORDER
- All personal information collected and stored by Uneedit Supplies Pty Ltd as a result of your use of this website is used by Uneedit Supplies only for the purposes of facilitating the supply of products and services to you, the customer and servicing our relationship with you. It is not disclosed to any third party, except where the customer has authorised disclosure to a third party e-commerce facilitator.
- Customer contact information may also be used by Uneedit Supplies for some direct marketing purposes.
- Cookies generated by the use of Uneedit website are used only to validate access to Uneedit website. They are not used to identify individuals, nor used to track navigation patterns, or the address of the website from which a customer may have entered the website.